Johns Hopkins Tech Ventures provides a focal point for the commercialization of your invention.
Johns Hopkins University makes available to tenants of the Science + Technology Park a full range of specialized services and equipment, enabling smaller organizations to access important research tools more conveniently and cost-effectively than in traditional suburban research park settings.
Access to Johns Hopkins facilities includes:
- Spectroscopy & Imaging
- High Throughput Biology Center including Microarray CoreMicroscope Facility
- Flow Cytometry Core Analytic Laboratories
- Genetic Resources Core Facility
- Mass Spectrometry Laboratory
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Center
- Protein/Peptide/DNA Facility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Training Center
- Vivarium access on a negotiated fee-for-service basis
Seminars and workshops are sponsored by Johns Hopkins University and the Park.
Business resources are available from the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School .