Ask about our new construction: design your own space!
Upon completion of its redevelopment, the Science + Technology Park at Johns Hopkins will provide over a million square feet of office and state-of-the-art facilities
including chemistry and biology labs and GMP and NMR facilities. This full-service corporate research community
will provide an environment designed to meet the needs of early stage companies, landing parties, growing firms, established life sciences companies and related institutional research.
Locate at the Science + Technology Park at Johns Hopkins today.
- Space for bioscience, medical devices and other emerging technologies.
- A campus setting to facilitate collaboration and networking.
- Specialized Core Services available from Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- A concentration of technology transfer.
- Proximity to the Johns Hopkins Medical Center in East Baltimore.
- Access to the Baltimore / Washington research community.
- Geographically accessible both nationally and internationally.
- Local and state support of biomedical innovation.
- Enterprise zone and tax benefits (ask about what is appropriate for your business)
Be with the best and brightest.
It’s Happening HERE!